LambdaGeneration Community Join our new Community Platform — Share Half-Life news and community content. Built by fans, for fans.
We Are The Lambda Generation. LambdaGeneration is a website dedicated to the video game Half-Life. ( We're basically really passionate about crowbars, headcrabs and anyone who has goatee with a PhD in theoretical physics… )

Things we got before Half Life 3 Blog will remind you of everything we got before Half-Life 3.

Community & Projects Half-Life

A new blog, Things we got before Half Life 3 has been created to remind us all of everything that man has accomplished in the absence of Half-Life 3.

Things we got before Half Life 3 Blog will remind you of everything we got before Half-Life 3.

Screen Shot 2013-10-23 at 13.59.35

Things we got before Half Life 3 was created by Tumblr user Xauric and collects notable inventions, events, products, discoveries and achievements by mankind between 2009 and the present. The blog also enables users to submit notable/world-wide things themselves.

The blog is obviously of quite a humorous and sarcastic sense, however behind it all, it does withhold the serious question of: Where actually is Half-Life 3?

things-we-got-before-half-life-3:
First time a man-made object has left our solar system, and successfully picks up sound from the other side.

Alike the popular Twitter Feed ‘Is Half-Life 3 Out Yet?’ and Ivan Bakula’s Half-Life 3 – I want to Believe, the site is a homage to the ongoing speculation for the long awaited Half-Life 2: Episode 2 sequel, which could be said to have achieved ‘meme status’ in some internet circles, especially in relation to the amount of conspiracy theories and fan supposition.

I wish I could confidently say that we will see Half-Life 3 before man steps foot on Mars or before a real handheld Portal device is invented, but at this stage, who knows.

Check it out: things-we-got-before-half-life-3.tumblr.com

1 Comment

1. The list goes on and on and on… wow. Aside from the HL3 aspect of it humanity has progressed a lot in just 4 years.

Leave a reply

Sign in via Steam to skip spam and contact fields.