LambdaGeneration Community Join our new Community Platform — Share Half-Life news and community content. Built by fans, for fans.
We Are The Lambda Generation. LambdaGeneration is a website dedicated to the video game Half-Life. ( We're basically really passionate about crowbars, headcrabs and anyone who has goatee with a PhD in theoretical physics… )

Half-Life 2 Is 11 Years Old! Let’s Celebrate With a Stream Archive

Community & Projects Half-Life

Last year we embarked on a journey. Playing through Half-Life 2 and it’s episodes within a 24-Hour Live Stream. I crashed into invisible walls, took on the combine and got dominated in Half-Life 2: Deathmatch. Now a year later, we are unearthing the entire archive of the stream.

Half-Life 2 Is 11 Years Old! Let’s Celebrate With a Stream Archive

The entire stream is available for viewing right here. 

Notes about the Stream:

• I’m not the best player in the world. If you’re looking for some sweet trick-shots or a Walkthrough, this isn’t the video for you!
  • One of the videos is completely muted due to Twitch falsely tagging it as Copyright Infringement. There’s nothing we can do about it, unfortunately.
  • The Playthrough officially starts at 33:40 in the first part.

In Retrospect: 

I did this stream as a dedication to one of my favorite games of all time. You wouldn’t think playing a game you love for a whole day would be hard, but in a lot of aspects, it was.

I’m so thankful to everyone who joined me in the stream. Those who were in the chat, those who played HL2 Deathmatch with me, Dr.Tower for making a hilarious custom map for me to play and anyone who just stopped by and watched as I played. It made it all a lot easier.

What’s Next:

We’d love to do more streaming content, perhaps on YouTube itself instead of Twitch. Maybe another 24 Hour Stream? I’d love to do another one if the people want it. 

For now, we are probably going to focus on streaming more community content like mods in the future, but we’d love to hear what you’d want to see!

In Closing:

As another year has gone by and Half-Life 2 has gotten older, we hope in the future to some day do a 24 Hour Live Playthrough of Half-Life 3, some day… For now, enjoy this doodle made in the final hours of the stream.

HL210

No Comments

No comments to display.

Leave a reply

Sign in via Steam to skip spam and contact fields.